MacDown is an open source Markdown editor for OS X, released under the MIT License. It is heavily influenced by Chen Luo’s Mou. (via MacDown: The open source Markdown editor for OS X.)

Instead of permanently deleting files from the command line, this little tool moves them to the trash.

Apple, Google, and Microsoft offer all three things: devices, platforms, and services. But each has a different starting point. With Apple it’s the device. With Microsoft it’s the platform. With Google it’s the services.

When we read, our eyes move across a page or a screen to digest the words. All of that eye movement slows us down. Only around 20% of our time is spent processing content. The remaining 80% is spent physically moving your eyes from word to word.

Type on your iPhone, iPad or Apple TV using your Mac’s keyboard. Turn your Mac into a Bluetooth keyboard that works with all of your devices.

Because Google uses the same cookie/account for all of their products the attacker can also access voice.google.com. Here, the attacker can see any sms messages sent to you in real-time.

Scaling your career, 30 minutes performance from Marco Arment that is worth watching.

Light Table is an open source IDE that lets you modify running programs and embed anything from websites to games. It provides the real time feedback we need to not only answer questions about our code, but to understand how our programs really work.